Friday, August 28, 2009

My totally awkward Tuesday

This is my first try at Tova Darling's Totally Awkward Tuesdays!
Raine is always doing it and it looks like a load of fun so I figured I'd give it a try!

So the other day, I was spending the night with my husband (he's rooming with our buddy Duffy until we can all find an apartment together).

So Duffy and Toby usually sleep next to eachother on Duff's pulled out futon, unless I'm there; then Toby sleeps on the floor and Duffy and I sleep on the futon. (yes, this is all very strange)

So I spent a few nights over there last week, and I fell asleep next to Toby while we were watching a movie and Duffy was playing on the computer.

I woke up the next morning, leaned over and gave Toby a big kiss. I then opened my eyes, and realized this was not Toby at all. Some point during the night Toby got off the bed, Duffy got onto the bed, and I stayed there.

Duffy opens his eyes for a second, just stares at me, rolls over and goes back to bed.

OOPS!

1 comment: