Saturday, August 29, 2009

oh dear...

Thanks Mama's losin' it for a great writer's workshop!
This is my first try so bear with me!

Ok, so I've been MADLY in love with this guy for the last 10 years.
We used to do theater together so we've been good friends for a really long time.

Then he moved away. I was downright heartbroken.

I couldn't eat
I couldn't sleep
but it wasn't just because I had a crush on him, he was also a ridiculously close friend of mine.

Then, a couple weeks ago he came back! only for a week or two, to see everyone. But it was just so great seeing him again.

We sat around and flirted for like 3 hours, then he admitted to me that the only reason he never said anything before was because I was so young. But, if I wasn't married, he'd totally offer sex.

FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment