Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's been so long!

I feel like it's been years since I've blogged anything!

I've been so busy with the age old job search
Sources Used in the Job Search Pictures, Images and Photos

It's nearly impossible to find a job these days...
And it seems the only jobs that are hiring are retail
and nobody wants somebody without experience.
BUT how am I supposed to get experience without getting a job?!!??!

Life's full of the most ridiculous problems.

Lifes a bitch...for some. Pictures, Images and Photos

So I had this job interview a few days ago,
and the whole time the guy interviewing me was just staring at my legs and doodling on my resume
NOT writing notes
DOODLING

Doodling outside a Freeport, OR cafe Pictures, Images and Photos

I was like REALLY?!?!?!
you're not even taking this seriously anymore.

But
let's hope he doesn't read this and I get the job ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment