Thursday, August 6, 2009

I LOVE MY SISTERS!

Okay so apparently it's been unanimously decided that its sister week!
So I want to tell you all about three of my best friends!

There's Raine,

raine

Well, actually that's Raine and her son, Ryder. I searched and searched and couldn't seem to find a picture without them together! I've always looked up to her. She's got a great head on her shoulders, and no matter what happens she's always the best parent I've ever met. Ryder couldn't have a better mommy.

Raine is a zoologist, and loves the outdoors. She is absolutley beautiful, and im glad she looks so much like me because she deserves it. haha! (and is looking for a nice guy to treat her with all the respect that she deserves. [which is A FUCKING LOT.])


Then, there's Liz,

liz

Liz and I have been the closest of sisters forever. She's so modest, that she has no idea how beautiful she really is. (even though we all tell her all the time) She is going to college for accounting and I have a good feeling that she's going to be very successful in her career.

Liz's a wicked hippie and has a great fiance that treats her the way that she should be treated. They're getting married next June and I'm so honored to be able to be one of her bridesmaids.


And of course, there's Diane,

Photobucket

Unfortunately, I needed to borrow Raine's picture of Diane because she's a professional photographer, so she mostly stays behind the lens. She's also absolutely gorgeous. All three of my sisters are so beautiful you'd think she was related to us!

Diane is my brother's wife. They've been together for like 8 years! or something like that... ;-)
anyway, She's righfully earned a place in our family and in our hearts.

4 comments:

  1. Aww!! Thanks!! <3333

    You made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice tribute. And yes, they are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice tribute! Raine sent me a message telling me you posted so I added you to my mr. linky about sister's day. Hope you don't mind! I love reading about different relationships that sisters have and how each one is different but ultimately the same!

    ReplyDelete