Wednesday, March 10, 2010




This is my best friend Kitty.

She's only 5'2" and the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.




We've been best friends for 11 years. We've both done dumb things and we've both torn holes in happiness. But this friendship is unconditional.

She's getting married in 2 weeks! I'm so happy for her! and a little nervous for her at the same time.

I can't imagine how her poor mother feels. Baby girls finally growing up and leaving.
But we all gotta go sometime right?

She's moving to California this summer. And, I'm really happy that's she's happy and getting out of this place and living her life and doing what she wants to...

But I'm going to miss her so badly. It kind of hurts a little to talk about.



I love you Kitty with all my heart!
<3 <3 <3

the long road

5 comments:

  1. Awwww...great photos... Good luck toyour friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thank Goodness for the Internet, huh! Hee hee... Back when I left home, the only way to stay in touch with my friends was to write letters!

    Donna
    Our Blog: Double Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tribute to your bestie! She is very cute...great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her poor mom feels happy and sad all at once. I know she has to move on with her life, but so very far away. I will miss her every day!

    I feel like I am losing a part of my soul, and I'll probably cry, but I'm allowed to right?

    Ginny you've been a part of our family for many years, thanks for writing this. You've been a friend she could count on through the years and will continue to be her friend no matter where she is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! You are so lucky to have each other.

    Love your header picture too!

    ReplyDelete